Friday, September 3, 2010

honeydew whiskey lemon press (for Other a)


I don't drink brown. Well, I used to. But I am not allowed to write on here why I don't anymore. If you would like to hear the full story in written form as to why I don't drink brown world send a self addressed stamped envelope to po box 4041 madison, ct. And maybe if you play your (whatever sized) cards right. I will tell you a tale.

Any ways. I decided to go for the brown.
This will work with bourbon if that is more your style.

  • muddle up some honey dew, enough to cover the bottom of a pint glass.
  • .5 gran marnier (i have a story about that stuff too)
  • 1.5 irishmans whiskey (or whatever you fancy)
  • .5 fresh pressed lemon juice
  • shake and strain over ice.

this will not make a brown drinker out of me. But it most certainly tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment